Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tonight's oil Aroma Touch Essential Oil Blend. It is a combination of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender. It is well known to relax muscles, calm tension, increase circulation and soothe tissue. Here is how you can use it:

  • Apply to your neck and shoulders to help relax and relieve tension
  • Use for a hand massage for your loved ones, get a small amount of lotion and put 1-2 drops and massage into your hands in a circular motion.
  • Add to bath water after a busy, stressful day to relax
  • Use coconut oil and 1-2 drops Aroma Touch Oil for massages. It is great for back massages. Apply in a circular motion.
This oil is really great to improve circulation for people with nerve damage. About 4 years ago, I had taken a really strong antibiotic for an ear infection. I was in Disneyworld (the first day of the vacation) and I started losing feeling in my feet. It felt like pins and needles every time I took a step. As the week went on I lost feeling in my hands and the tip of my tongue. It was one of the scariest experiences I have had and the doctor thought it was a reaction to the medication. I used the GX Assist and PB Assist for a cleanse, but what helped my feet and hands immediately was massaging the Aroma Touch Oil on my feet and hands. It is important to start at your toes and slowly move up your leg in a circular motion because it helps to stimulate the circulation. After a few days of doing this the pain had started to subside and I was getting feeling back. I was so grateful to have this oil at that time. It truly was a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment