Thursday, January 29, 2015

This Week...

This week has been busy, Tuesday night I decided to clean my house. We don't have the kids this week so I decided to straighten up everything. I was able to use the On Guard Concentrate Cleaner. I LOVE this cleaner. I put a tablespoon or so in a glass spray bottle and then fill it water. I use it to clean everything with a hard surface. The On Guard Cleaner has oils that disinfect and kill germs. I use it on my counters, light switches, door knobs, bathrooms, etc. It gets everything clean.

My iron decided to do something weird Tuesday as well. We went to iron our clothes Tues morning and it had this black stuff all over it. I was able to get my Lemon Essential Oil out and all the black stuff came off. I love to use the Lemon to remove anything that is sticky off. It cleans it fast, smells great and disinfects.

Wednesday afternoon I was with my mom and aunt for awhile, when my aunt reminded me that my class was Wednesday night not Thursday night. I swear I had put Thursday for the invite but when I went back it was for Wednesday. I rushed home after work to finish cleaning the house and set up for the Skincare Event. It went really well. We went over the new Verage Skincare that Doterra came out with in September.

I use the Verage every night. I started using it the end of November. After 3 days of using it, my mom asked me what I had been doing differently. My skin is clearer, smoother and my pores are smaller. I love it. I am not an expert embedding videos yet. I think I just published the video on Verage before I did this post. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment